Pages

Recent Posts

I think I had this dream a few nights ago but didn't write it at once. So here's a dream back log

I was in a building that had a square type of hallway to get around the rooms. It was night time. There were people from all over the world, anxious if they'll come out safely. However, on the other side of the hallway, in one room, I saw a friend, comfortably sitting in his desk as if nothing was going on the other side of the hallway. I don't even know which country I'm in at the moment.

Minutes later, there was a bomb about to go off near our area. I went inside a room with windows hoping it's far enough from the bomb radius and there was an Indian man who locked the door from the outside, thus locking me in the room. The door was made of red metal grills almost similar to the ones in jail. "Dad", was the name I called to this person telling him that the key is in the room where I saw my friend on the other side of the hallway.

The bomb went off and I didn't get a scratch. It opened a crack on the wall for me to get out of the room, so I explored the rest of the area to see if other people had survived. I walked into a room where the rest hid from the explosion, it seemed like a big commercial kitchen with brown tiled flooring and yellow walls. There were big punching bag sizes of beef on hooks and Bags of flour laying around. The people were cramped together, frightened, and do not dare to come out. Suddenly, another door opened and an old bald man appeared. It was daylight already and a truck with Yahoo's logo came, with LCDs advertising swimming pools and giving out flyers. =O

haha all it needed was a message like "It's summer, Go swimming" or something

I woke up
blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments