Cousin Reassurance
We had a family reunion in this old Filipino style house, the walls were made of wood and pale yellow in color. I remember the windows having horizontal grills with a somewhat diagonal design. In front of the window was a Table covered with a white polyester tablecloth with laces made of plastic. There was a variety of food available, but the ones I remember were Pancit malabon and this chocolate cake with caramel and honey combed mirangue on top. I see my 2 cousins Katherine and Kristine by the table, Katherine facing the door, while Kristine, facing the table and I was beside her. I was telling her that she should stand up from her sister's discouraging words on her and not let it affect her. A tear dropped from her eye.
Japanese Horror Movie
I was walking along the narrow path of a not so modern city. Both sides of the road had fields of grass and japanese people just standing there, their stare was a cold and chilly one for their eyes had this dark circles beneath. I kept hearing this japanese narration which I couldn't understand at all.
Jeepney experience?
My mom and I walked to a jeepney stop, seated at the spot near the driver seat and I was bombarded with fares to be passed to the driver. I didn't know where we were going but I see my older self in that dream.
The Choice: Year IV
-
For the love of food and restaurants, "The Choice" is back again this 2018!
The Choice 2017 Hall of Fame: Ramen Nagi In the first six months of this
year al...
8 years ago