I couldn't remember every detail that happened.
Some scenes are remember were Math Class, Math homework. Then Me, Dorothy and Druce went to the 5th floor baggage locker room (Yea there's no such thing but it looked like the oversized version of the wooden lockers in the classroom) I vaguely remembered my locker number, I know it was N2 but when I opened that locker, I couldn't find my bag. Then Druce pulled up a paper that contains the list of names and locker #s. I was right, my locker # was N2 but it also indicated that my stuff was moved to storage. When we got to the storage room, only my bag was covered with dust and pile of brown fibers. I was a bit pissed off to the person that transferred my bag.
So on the way down to the fourth floor, we stopped by the bridge, and I just screamed like there's no tomorrow
Woke up
The Choice: Year IV
-
For the love of food and restaurants, "The Choice" is back again this 2018!
The Choice 2017 Hall of Fame: Ramen Nagi In the first six months of this
year al...
8 years ago