Pages

Recent Posts

Back to school part 3

I woke up thinking wtf! another school themed dream and was just sleeping for 2 hours. This time I saw Leslie ! I wonder who I'll see in my next school themed dream.. It's somewhat bothering me to dream about school stuff that never happened anyway. It was all too weird.

This time, we were in some spacious but old auditorium and I chanced upon Leslie leaving the room. I knew that tomorrow was the first day of classes but upon having a chat with her, that when I found out that I haven't enrolled yet! WTF. I suddenly felt sick forgetting to enroll where in fact classes were tomorrow. So I asked her when's the next enrollment and she said it's on February 6th. I wanted to chat with Leslie some more but she said She was extremely tired and wanted to get away. And so that led me to think whether to work for a bit before enrollment or not.

Dreams Part II
Almost Car Pursuit

I don't know how it came about but I dreamt that I was on the road then I think I saw a 2 or 3 dead corpses. It was like those roads you travel when you go up to baguio and there were not much people or cars in sight. Luckily a red jazz / echo like car passed by, like this one:http://www.oneshift.com/carprofile/images/regular/4752.jpg and the weird thing is, I stopped him, pulled him out of the car and drove away with it hehe. Then while driving, I passed by a police car, they had no idea what has happened yet so I continued driving away, accelerated thinking where I am going to hide this car when they find out. I reached home safe and sound, decided to use my mind power to somehow shrink the car and placed in inside my cabinet =O

Then I received word that the police were looking for me.

I woke up

=x
blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments