Thick red liquid dripped down from my head to my face as I placed down the old steel bucket previously filled with blood. I was one of the prisoners thrown into this dimly lit sadistic pit surrounded by pitch black metal gates with undersized torches on each side.
The air was stiff and had a dusty feel paired with a foul smell. There wasn’t even a window to the outside world. The cave’s ceiling was the sky and just below it echoes the mad cheering of disturbed creatures who had old sack cloths over their head, tainted with blood.
“Am I about to share the same fate?”
The gate to my right opened and a large figured man appeared. He also had a sack cloth over his head and with him came the most unsettling of growls.
So he wasn’t alone.
His hands were wounded from the leash burns. With him was a full grown pit bull, ready to strike at me, struggling to free itself and at the same time barking madly.
“I don’t want to be bitten to death….”
“Not this way…”
The man stopped a few steps away from me. My heart really felt pierced with eaten up by fear. I couldn’t help myself but to pray silently for me to escape this brutal fate.
Alas the dog’s leash ripped and the tiny beast madly charged at me
I closed my eyes, helpless.
“This is it, so let it be”
As I feel the creature drawing near, the pain from my heart went up to my throat as I anticipate the pain of tearing flesh. I could feel something in my head wanting to burst and hopefully I would faint for me to escape the agonizing pain of being mauled
I felt its breath on my feet. My eyes remained closed until the once mad-sounded room now echoed with surprised gasps. The pit bull I so feared sat down, now silent in front of me. Different thoughts passed by me, still panicked.
“Is it just playing with me until I grow crazy from this waiting-game?”
“When is it going to strike”
“What should I do now?”
The crowd screamed their disapproval. More guards came. About 20 more mad pit bulls surrounded me waiting to be unleashed.
All 20 of them charged then surprisingly stopped and sat down, silent.
I was allowed to walk away.
The scene now changes into something familiar, my home. I opened up a cabinet and inside of it was a really malnourished puppy. It had a Thin and wrinkled face with its big black eyes staring at me. It bit my finger when I tried to reach out to it so I could carry it out.
I woke up.
Symbolisms from Dreammoods.com
Dog
To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.�If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".
To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.�If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".
To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity. If the dog is barking ferociously, then it represents your habit of unnecessary barking at people and the situations around you. It could also mean unfriendly companions. To dream that a dog bites your on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. Alternatively, it symbolizes disloyalty.
To dream that you are buying a dog, indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments and favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship. If you are being guided by a dog, suggests that you are having difficulties in navigating out of a situation or problem.
To dream that you are dressing up your dog, signifies your attempts to cover up your own character flaws and habits.**See The Dream Bank: "The Bunny Dog" & "Dogs In The Bathroom"
Mad Dog
To see a mad dog in your dream, denotes that you and your friends will be the verbally assaulted by your lowly rivals..
To dream that you kill a mad dog, signifies that you will overcome the adverse opinions of others and rise to prosperity.
