Last night was a series of weird dreams again. Each with its own story that don't seem to connect with each other.
"Dark Priest"
Late at night by the country side, when the air was deadly still and the moon shines bright on the wheat fields. The scene changes focus to a patch of damp soil with a small lump and you hear a faint sound of someone moaning in pain as he slowly rises. His robe was pitch black like the night and instantly, you'd turn your focus on the small white square on his neck that is similar to someone who's in the ministry. Weirdly, upon his sight, I instantly knew he was a demon and as he slowly approaches me, I flee to the roadside, where I find an old truck with without the driver's door and drove away into the night as fast as I could.
The scene suddenly changes into a small house with screens as its walls surrounded by a not so green garden. I was with my brother while watching someone from outside, repairing he ripped screens below as he seals us inside. Then I receive a phonecall from a dad of someone I know (in the dream) asking for his whereabouts and instantly I was gripped with fright for it may be the demon that killed him.
I don't remember much details of the other scenes. But I remember there was blood as well, and I was driving madly with the old truck, swerving lanes into the night, screaming.
"Antique souvenirs"
After the somewhat frightful dream, the scene changes to something Chinese. I was in a busy square that seemed to be like a dry goods market place. In front of me was a glass display cart with box shelves draped with a chinese emblem,yellow silk covers showing some possessions of past dynasty princesses and A Chinese lady was explaining the history behind the items. I remember seeing a jade comb, jade earrings, fan, and porcelain teacups. After she finished her story, she opened her cart and said to everyone that we're free to take them home. I wanted to take the Jade items however someone beat me to it and ended up with a porcelain teacup and 2 saucers.
In the end I thought why would they allow these antiques to be given away just like that, probably a scam.
The Choice: Year IV
-
For the love of food and restaurants, "The Choice" is back again this 2018!
The Choice 2017 Hall of Fame: Ramen Nagi In the first six months of this
year al...
8 years ago