Pages

Recent Posts

Dreamblog: 2-6-09

And so back to blogging dreams whenever I can or remember them. It has been quite a while since my last post about dreams. Find dreams interesting. The weirdness of it and why it came to be that way is always a surprise. Others often say to me to ignore it and not to think about it too much. Others think it's a problem. Well, what do you think?

This dream occurred probably a month ago and unfortunately I didn't blog it right away so some parts may already have been forgotten.

Tornado
I was in a Chinese flea market on top of a hill. The weather was cloudy and cold and you could see other hills with wooden Chinese houses surrounding you. Quite congested like the ones in Baguio. Then the ground shook. People were running around panicking. Rooftop ornaments fell to the ground.
Then, when I turned on where the growling sound was coming from, a Tornado approaches slowly as it wipes out the Wooden houses surrounding the market

Gun under the pillow
I was hugging a pillow with a gun underneath, walking my way to my apartment making sure no one notices me nor the gun underneath. I made it back to the room, the windows opened. The weather cloudy and gray as well as I plopped into bed, tired from hiding the gun.


Symbolism from Dreammoods.com

Tornados
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

Gun
To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger, and potential danger. You may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence.

To dream that you are loading a gun, forewarns that you should be careful in not letting your temper get out of control.

Pillow
To see a pillow in your dream, represents comfort. relaxation, ease, and/or luxury. It may indicate laziness or that you need to take it easy on yourself.

To dream that you are lying on a pillow, suggests that you are in need of some mental support. Perhaps there is a situation or matter where you need to "cushion" and soften the blow.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments