Pages

Recent Posts

Dreamblog: Whirlwind of dreams

So many scenes and peoiple i saw, I don't even know how to start writing this for it was like a collage of different dreams. Anyway here it goes



Trapped

I was in an Asian country (forgot which) that implemented a curfew. All buildings had a shutter door system that automatically runs when curfew hits. I remember strolling in a grand mall where there was a building within the mall. Then I remember looking for a certain place when curfew time hit, instantly, the lights dimmed, and I hear some of the doors being shut, I remember running into a restaurant kitchen, then a small room where it had wooden walls (just like a cabin) something was closing in, I was trapped.

Water please

I think I was at a Czarina's house and I asked for a glass of water. She lead me down to a basement, fixed the water pipe, however upon turning the faucet, water sprayed all over, I got drenched

Chinatown

I was in a Chinatown themed place where we were bargaining for something that looked like a Flat screen TV. The seller said 45 (not sure of the currency) then he agreed to 25 after bargaining. So he wrapped this TV with a bunch of newspapers. We didn't even bother to test it, and brought it back to my grandmother's home (which is not in real life). It was located upstairs of an appliance shop, it was dim inside and the ceiling was low. The floor was made of straw mats. I saw my Aunt Oben, and my cousin Jennifer I think.

Scotland

I was in the streets of Scotland and the cars driving around were all classic cars. We were on vacation there with my mom and we come across this hospital. My mom suddenly decided to have a checkup. And I was like why? we're on vacation. She goes again her usual line, "We're already here so might as well get it done." So I had no choice but to follow her to this what seemed like an old hospital and we went to the Women's health section. Before I know it, she was already changing to a hospital gown preparing for her ultrasound. So I watched her walk out of the waiting area into the hallway to go to the Ultrasound room.

The Purple ball

I was in a park with my cousin Mary Rose, messing around with a big purple ball like the ones used for workouts. It was daylight however cloudy and cool. It felt peaceful. Then my cousin missed catching the ball and it landed on some stairs, so we went by the stairs to retrieve the ball, however, below there was a lit room, and seems there are other people in the room. As we went inside there were a bunch of people seated, waiting for something, probably a speaker. So me and my cousin decided to sit in as well. Then suddenly my cousin started screaming, for she saw something in front, it was like the ghost who grew substancially in the anime movie "Spirited Away". I saw it too, it was fading in and out while moving.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments