Typhoon Pedring (international name Nesat) was a smashing hit on its tour to the Philippines last Sept 27, 2011.
Trees, billboards and power lines fainted upon its presence playing pancake wars with unsuspecting passersby and stuck vehicles.
Power couldn't resist to make a statement to her fans and when the storm started, millions of households had their candles and cigarette lighters lit up to sing together a confused tune against the howling winds.
Cold, dim and no power, suddenly the life you know paused and you are left thinking, "so what now?"
Over the last 2 years I have been working remotely from home or more popularly known as 'home-based' or 'work at home' Internet job.
One fine workday Tuesday, Pedring decided to get the attention and paralyzed my office ceasing any online related activity.
It also made me realize that apart from work, I spend too much time on the computer even for the seemingly fun stuff such as Facebook, Games and Chat.
I took one long nap that day. Catching up all the sleep hours lost due to insomnia. A vicious cycle I'm striving to break.
Most of the time, I can't seem to stop my brain from thinking about different random things.
I also started reading a sales copywriting book to pass the downtime.
Non pill solutions to insomnia would be great! Know any? Do let me know. Fast!
The Choice: Year IV
-
For the love of food and restaurants, "The Choice" is back again this 2018!
The Choice 2017 Hall of Fame: Ramen Nagi In the first six months of this
year al...
8 years ago

