Pages

Recent Posts

Back to school part 2

After yesterday's school dream, I had another school themed dream. This time, CAFA was transferred to a different location. 2 hour drive away from home so I left at dawn. Upon reaching the classroom, it was empty aside from the drafting tables, chairs, and... a Coke vending machine?? Even though CAFA was moved, it still had that same crappy interiors and desks like the ones when CAFA was still part of the Engineering bldg. I seated at the front row at the middle when Carla arrived asking how my summer was and sitting beside me. I had a cup that had some soya milk in it that time and Carla asked if she could have a sip of it and I gave her some. It was a weird soya milk for it tasted like Crayons.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments